Conceiving and developing ambitious projects for leading organisations across India
Sheetal has been a partner of choice for diverse organsations across India, and has successfully delivered many landmark projects. Their projects range from turnkey projects that encompass entire land fill sites to specialized assignments tackling complex issues related to waste management, environment protection and eco development.
Amongst many path-breaking projects, Sheetal delivered an Eco Park for the Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation along the Hindon River in Ghaziabad.
Sheetal developed an old land fill site by the Hindon river at Ghaziabad into an Eco park.
- This first-of-its kind Eco park in India has many unique and distinctive features.
- It involved extensive deployment of the bio-remediation process, converting old waste into fertilizers.
- Bio-remediation broadly utilizes the metabolism capabilities of specialized micro-organisms to remove pollutants.
- This project uses solar energy for lighting and a 20kilo-litre Sewer treatment plant to irrigate the plants.
- Vermi Compost Plant - J&K.
- Development of Landfill sites - Dodha, Bhadarwah and Sunderbani in J&K.
- Development of Landfill sites - Indore.
Snippets from industry
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) has already initiated measures in Waste Segregation by placing separate bins for recyclable and non-recyclable waste. Being a responsible corporate citizen, the Sheetal group has pro-actively participated in the MCD's endeavor to bring waste segregation into implementation and create awareness about its benefits. No wonder, that the Sheetal Group has been chosen as the trusted supplier by the MCD, for this effort.