We generate trash and garbage every day which requires attention on a regular basis to maintain cleanliness, safety and a healthy environment. Dustbins are an important factor for both human health and environmental development. Hence, choosing the right garbage bin and using it responsibly can benefit the ecosystem. Sheetal Group understands this and offers the perfect solution for waste management.
As a top industrial dustbin supplier, we manufacture reliable waste management products such as household bins, biomedical bins, roadside bins, garbage rickshaws and many more. Our current range goes from 10 litres to 1100 litres. From pedal operated or simple bins to large bins for industrial use, we have a solution for all. Made with UV stabilized plastic and Steel frames our bins are a leader in the market. Whether it is plastic storage bins or framed garbage bins, we have a variety of models to suit your needs at home, office or public areas.
Type of Garbage Bins
Renowned as a foremost dustbin supplier, we believe in variety and quality. Our rubbish bin is constructed from 100% UV stabilized virgin plastic. We have designed the products for both indoors and outdoors, each with the strength to match their use. For easy handling and disposal of large waste, we offer wheelbarrows, garbage rickshaws and mobile bins as per the need. These bins come with removable lids and wide openings and can be tilted for easy waste disposal. Our trash bins are efficient, easy to maintain, durable and can be procured at affordable prices.
Garbage and trash cans and bins, effectively placed around a home or building, is the first step to safe material handling and building maintenance. So if you are looking for garbage bins online, look no further. Sheetal Group, a leading smart bin manufacturer offers one of the widest range of waste disposal bins. Being one of India’s top swachh Bharat dustbin manufacturer and bin suppliers, Sheetal Group is committed to innovation and better products for you to buy dustbins. So what are you waiting for? Make cleaning faster and easier by ordering the right waste management products from India’s most trusted manufacturer.
Contact on 7861012800 to know more!
What material are trash bins made of?
Effective disposal of garbage is paramount for personal hygiene as well as for safeguarding the environment. It is therefore important to pick the right trash bin. Trash cans, manufactured by the Sheetal Group, are available in a range of sizes from 10 liters to 1,100 liters. These trash bins are of two types:
- Plastic Bins: Plastic bins are mostly manufactured with virgin Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) or virgin High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and therefore ensure durability. The outdoor bins are UV stabilized and are not affected by weather and boast of non-fading colors. They are aesthetic as compared to other bins and can easily conceal scratches if any.
- Stainless Steel Bins: They are made of high-quality stainless steel. The technical grade is SS 304/316.
What are the different types of garbage bins?
- Household Bins: These garbage bins are used in kitchens in homes. These plastic domestic bins are used for throwing food waste as well as other waste materials generated in a house on a daily basis.
- Stainless Steel Bins: SS Bins can be used in domestic households as well as in offices. They are good for offices due to their aesthetic looks and long life.
- Foot Operated Bins: These pedal bins have an added advantage of being operated by a pedal or lever. The foot can be used to press the pedal which opens the lid of the bin thereby avoiding the need to touch the bin by hand.
- Roadside Bins: These are ideal for installation on roads, malls, factories and corporate offices. They are weather resistant and last for a long time.
- Wheeled Bins and Garbage Rickshaws: They are made on sturdy frames and are very durable in nature. They are mostly used outdoors and are procured by the municipal authorities and resident welfare associations in cities and towns. The mobile bins come with heavy-duty caster wheels while the rickshaws have proper tires.
- Biomedical Bins: These bins are used in hospitals, clinics and laboratories. They are specifically designed and color coded so that the waste separation is done efficiently.
Q1: What are plastic storage bins made of?
A: Sheetal Group is known to offer sturdy designs and strong materials. Our plastic storage bins are UV stabilized and available in both HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) and LLDPE (Linear Low-Density Polyethylene). These plastic bins can withstand harsh weather conditions for a long time and are suitable for both outdoor and indoor purposes.
Q2: What is the use of Trash can?
A: Trash cans have the following uses:
- Garbage storage: It helps maintain cleanliness and hygiene in our day to day lives by storing household waste as well as waste from industries and biomedical waste.
- Waste segregation: Trash cans of different colors help in segregating the waste thereby improving the efficiency of waste collection and disposal.
- Gardening: Old garbage cans can be recycled and used in the garden to collect and dispose of weeds, leaves, grass, and other debris as well as storing soil and other compost materials.
- Equipment Storage: Trash cans are good storage solutions for things like brooms, mops, wrapping paper and sporting equipment such as balls, bats, rackets and Frisbees.
- Animal Feed Storage: Storing pet food in a durable new garbage can makes storing easier and keeps food fresh, particularly on farms, animal shelters and equestrian or veterinarian venues.
Q3:Where can I get a trash bin?
A: The Sheetal Group is a smart bin manufacturer and offers a range of trash bins from plastic bins to stainless steel bins. These are available in various shapes and sizes that can serve multiple purposes at home, workplace, or public space. These are available throughout the country at various shops. You can visit www.thesheetalgroup.com for more details.
Q4: What size is a normal kitchen garbage bin?
A: The size of a kitchen garbage bin depends on the size of the kitchen and the members in the house. For example a family of two people can use a 10 liter household bin. A family of four can use a 20 liter bin or a 25 liter round pedal bin (foot operated bin) with a lid. Larger joint families with big kitchens can even use a 30 liter round flappy bin.
Q5:Where to buy a big stainless steel garbage bin?
A: Big stainless steel garbage bins are effective both for domestic as well as industrial purposes. Whether it is a house with a big family or a large office space or a factory, these bins have multiple uses. They are available all over India in all the major cities and towns at your nearest store.