Manage Your Bio-Medical Waste
Waste material is an essence of life; without it, our life will be a whole waste. It is a primal thing taught in school and cannot be taken for granted as safety is the basic right sanctioned in our constitution and one must dump all forms of waste to surge ahead with safety.
Here, we discuss biochemical waste management and the numerous ways to manage the same.
What is Bio-Medical Waste?
The bio-Chemical waste consists of organic materials; green waste, food waste as well as paper waste. Biowaste is produced in large amounts and is suitable for the production of biofuels.
Types of medical waste:
- Human anatomical wastes: Tissues, organs and body parts
- Animal Wastes: Generated during research and veterinary hospital
- Microbiology and biotechnology wastes
- Waste sharps from hospitals like hypodermic needles, syringes, scalpels and broken glass
- Discarded medicines and cytotoxic drugs
- Wastes such as bandages, plaster casts, contaminated material with blood
- Liquid wastes from infected areas and incineration ash
But, medical garbage can be hazardous for the environment as they are infectious in nature. The materials are contaminated by body fluids and may have viruses, drugs and other harmful chemicals. Sheetal has realized the importance of biomedical waste containers and hence producing superior quality hospital waste bins for correct waste disposals at hospitals and medical clinics.
Making these containers and bins are highly important in areas where patients’ health and safety is at risk. Keeping in the mind the importance of hygiene and placing it as the top priority, we have designed bins with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties ensuring that the bin is not responsible for spreading any kind of disease or infection.
What are the key features of waste bins containers and trolleys:
- UV Stabilized: Protecting the substance from the long-term degradation of UV light.
- Durable and Maintenance: Highly durable and maintained to give long-lasting benefits.
- 100% Virgin Material: Unused raw material that has never been subjected to any production procedure.
We, at Sheetal Group, offer a wide range of Biomedical Hospital Waste Management containers regarded for high quality, strength, and durability. Our range is corrosion resistant and created keeping the preferences and requirements of clients in mind. Our professional and skilled experts deliver a whole range of world-class range of products.